Install NitrogenOS 8.1 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi Note 3
This device released with its own interface but many users always don’t like this type of highly optimized UI. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, NitrogenOS 8.1 gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. This ROM based on the Android 8.0 Oreo.
NitrogenOS 8.1 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. Now stock Android is ready for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 3. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Redmi Note 3 and enjoy the experience of Oreo with more stable performance.
- Install B179 Nougat Update On Huawei P10 VTR-L09 [Europe]
- Resurrection Remix-N v5.8.2 Nougat ROM For Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Install Global Stable MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM For Redmi Note 4
- Install Resurrection Remix (CM 12.1) ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Download EMUI 8.0 Oreo Firmware For Huawei Mate 9
Most of the features are working. This is not a stable ROM but still, we can use it as a daily driver. If you want a taste of Oreo On Redmi Note 3 so here you go try out this ROM.
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need installed a custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download NitrogenOS 8.1 Oreo ROM, gapps
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi Note 3 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download ” Redmi_Note3_Oreo.Zip” and GAPPS.ZIP copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘ Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the ” Redmi_Note3_Oreo.zip ” file, tap on add more ZIPS and add GAPPS.
- Swipe to flash the ZIPS.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.