Download EMUI 8.0 Oreo Firmware For Huawei Mate 9
Some weeks ago Huawei sends pre-release OREO firmware for Mate 9. Huawei skips EMUI 6.0 or 7.0 update and jumps straight to EMUI 8.0. Now time to roll out EMUI 8.0 update for Honor and Huawei device. At this time this firmware in beta version. Good news for Huawei Mate 9 users, today we share EMUI 8.0 Oreo Firmware For Huawei Mate 9. If you want to install this OREO update then follow the guide below. This update based on the Android 8.0 operating system. We found EMUI 8.0 Oreo Firmware For Huawei Mate 9 on HiCloud.
Android 8.0 OREO update now available with latest build B321 version. Many users asking when Huawei send OREO update for Mate 9 so today we share the full firmware link and full process to update your device to OREO version. This EMUI 8.0 update is available for MHA-L29/L09 variants users.
Recommended For You:
- Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM For MI 5S
- Install B138 Emui 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 Android 7.0 [MHA-L09] [Europe]
- Install EMUI 5.0 Huawei Mate 8 B580 Nougat Firmware [NXT-L09] [Asia]
- Lineage OS 15 On Moto G Turbo Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM
- Download And Update B190 Huawei Mate 9 ROM [MHA-L29] [USA]
Huawei already releases rolling out Huawei Mate 9 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware. EMUI 8.0 comes with lots of new features. Like new floating Navigation dock, new split-screen key, New smart notifications, and home key shortcut. If you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the Huawei Mate 9 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware. EMUI 8.0 update for Mate 9 comes with a build number MHA-L29 126.96.36.1991, MHA-L09 188.8.131.522. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v8.0 (OREO)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 8.0
- Firmware Versions: B321
- Device name: Huawei Mate 9
- Model number: MHA-L29/MHA-L09
- Firmware: MHA-L29 184.108.40.2061, MHA-L09 220.127.116.112
- Status: Official
- Region: Europe, Asia
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs to 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download EMUI 8.0 Oreo Firmware For Huawei Mate 9 ⇓⇓
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 (Europe)
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 (Asia)
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09 (Europe)
Guide To Install Update (TWRP method):-
- Download ” required files from above “.
- Copy all files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter TWRP recovery mode.
- In recovery go to Install.
- Then navigate to the Update.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, again click on install then install update_full_MHA-L09_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Then reboot your device.
Guide To Install Update (dload method):-
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.