Install Official BETA Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Xiaomi MI A1
As this is the BETA Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Xiaomi MI A1. There will be some bugs. If you are not willing to take the bugs and want stable ROM then you will have to wait. But for those who are willing to test this ROM go for it. There will be some bugs so this may not be suitable for daily usage.
- CyanogenMod 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Xiaomi Mi4i
- Install N2G47H.7.11.18 Stable ROM For MI A1 (Android One)
- Install OxygenOS BETA Android 8.0 OREO On OnePlus 3/3T
- Guide To Install Stable MIUI 9 On DOOGEE Y6 MT6750
- Guide To Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 2
Xiaomi MI A1 with TWRP Recovery installed is needed!! For installation of TWRP follow this POST
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download Backup file.
⇓⇓ Download Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Xiaomi MI A1 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download Backup ROM and copy it to phone memory and on your PC. Extract the ZIP on your PC.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time. Take a backup of your current ROM.
- Reboot your phone to normal boot.
- Plug your phone into your PC and browse to TWRP/BACKUPS/df0bdeb70404/.
- Now paste the extracted Oreo backup file in this directory.
- Again boot to TWRP Recovery.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Now in the main menu select Restore option.
- Wait until the device gets booted up.
Done, Enjoy the taste of Oreo Update On Xiaomi MI A1. If you like the post don’t forget to share it!! Also, if you have any problems do comment below in the Comment Box.