Update Manually Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware On Moto G4 Play
Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware On Moto G4 Play. Recently, Motorola started rolling out Nougat updates to its various devices. Earlier they launched Nougat update for Moto Z Play, Moto X Style, and many other devices. Now, the update is rolled out for Moto G4 Play. The updates are available on OTA but also you can manually flash the update, and it is about 1GB in size. Check guide to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware On Moto G4 Play from below.
Moto G4 Play Update Details:-
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.1.1
- Device: – Moto G4 Play
- Status: – Official [Stable]
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Flash Tool ADB Flash tool download it from below links.
- Need your device at least to 70% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Enable ” USB debugging.”
- Download Update Zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Downloads Nougat Firmware On Moto G4 Play ⇓⇓
Guide To Flash The Update- Method #1:
- Firstly, download the above Zip File and save it your external SD Card or Internal Storage on your device.
- Now, It’s time to turn off the phone and press POWER + VOL DOWN buttons. It will show NO COMMAND.
- Hold Power + Vol Up button, and there you will see the recovery options select it.
- In the recovery select Update from SD Card, and navigate to the ZIP you downloaded earlier.
- Wait until the process finishes and then reboot your phone.
- DONE!! Now enjoy the nougat update.
Recommended For You:
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Moto X Play XT1562 Stock ROM + OTA
- Nougat Update For Moto X Style XT-1572
- Update Manually Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware For Moto X Play
- Android 7.0 Nougat For Moto G4 Plus
Guide To Flash The Update- Method #2:
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6-7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the ADB_Fastboot_tool_2016.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above Nougat MPIS24.241-15.3-16 OTA ROM to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace file name with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip ”
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.
Now you have successfully flashed the Nougat update for your Moto G4 Play. If you have any problems comment in the comment box. If you like the post, don’t forget to share it!!