This post about Guide To Update Manually Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware For Moto X Play.
Some day ago launched Android 7.1.1 nougat. Motorola rolled out Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware For Moto X Play. Previously moto pushed Android 7.0 nougat update on Moto X Play. Finally today we got Android 7.1.1 nougat OTA for Moto X Play. This is entirely stable Android update.
It looks like stock Android 7.1.1 nougat launcher, nothing change on the launcher. This update brings Android™ 7.1.1 Nougat, Stability improvements, Video calling better and comes with latest Android security patches. This ROM works correctly; the developer doesn’t find any bugs in this ROM if you find, so please comment below. Motorola introduced some stability improvements as well and it comes with latest security patch update. Also, this update brings VoLTE for your device.
If you are Moto X Play users and you want Android 7.1.1 nougat ROM for your device, then you’re the right place. We provide OTA file also a complete guide. It is about 1.1GB in size, flash this OTA and enjoy the experience of stable Android 7.1.1 nougat with new features.
- Android Version: – Nougat v71.1
- Device: – Moto X Play
- Status: – Official [Stable]
- Android security: – May 1st, 2017
- Size:- 1.1 GB
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat – Many enhancements including new multitasking features, more efficient notification controls and improved data saver and battery features.
- Stability improvements: Includes changes that fix bugs and improve the stability of your phone.
- Android Security: Includes the updates of Android security patches until May 1st, 2017.
- Video calling: Duo is a one-to-one video calling app for everyone.
⇓⇓ Download Nougat Firmware For Moto X Play ⇓⇓
Moto X Play XT1562: TWRP flashable zip
Guide to install via Fastboot:-
- Download and install ADB and fastboot driver.
- Install Moto X Play Driver ⇒ Here
- Download Firmware from below.
- Your device at least needs To 40% charge for flashing.
- Read Instructions carefully.
Guide To Install:-
- Download Moto X Play Nougat Factory Image and Extract It.
- Install Moto driver and ADB and fastboot on your computer.
- Now go to ADB and fastboot installation folder and open command window by holding shift key + right click.
- Then Boot your Moto G5 in Bootloader mode by pressing Volume Down+Power Button together.
- Now copy and paste following command in the command box. (If you are using mfastboot then type ” mfastboot ” instead of ” fastboot “)
fastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase customize fastboot erase clogo fastboot oem fb_mode_clear fastboot reboot
- After done all process, you see your device boot up now enjoy.
You may like also:
Guide to install via TWRP:-
- Download “TWRP flashable zip” and copy it to your device on TWRP folder.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode.
- Then ” wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ” via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click ” Restore ” option.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.