J727UUEU1AQF1 Galaxy J7 SM-J727U Nougat Firmware (June 2017)
Samsung released Android 7.0 Nougat for their Android Smartphone. We already posted many Samsung phones nougat Firmware. And here is the stock J727UUEU1AQF1 Galaxy J7 SM-J727U Nougat Firmware. This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung TouchWiz UI. This stock Firmware will help you to recover from hard brick and install stock ROM on Galaxy J7 SM-J727U, also update latest version security patch. This official Firmware can be flashable via Odin.
About Galaxy J7 SM-J727U, the Samsung Galaxy J7 came with 1.5GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7580 processor, and it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. It has 16 GB of internal storage and a 3300 mAh removable battery. The Galaxy J7 has 13-megapixel primary camera and 5-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy J7 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Samsung TouchWiz UI.
This update comes with latest March [01.06.2017] security patch update. We provide full speed download link of Marshmallow update for Galaxy J7 SM-J727U. If you want to update your device to nougat then this J727UUEU1AQF1 Galaxy J7 SM-J727U Nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy J7 SM-J727U XAR Cellular South version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: – J727UUEU1AQF1
- Galaxy J7: – SM-J727U
- Release Date: – 02-06-2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.06.2017
- Country: USA (XAR Cellular South)
- Status: – Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-J727U.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ J727UUEU1AQF1 Galaxy J7 SM-J727U Nougat Firmware ⇓⇓
USA (XAR Cellular South)
Recommended for you:-
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and J727UUEU1AQF1 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.