LeEco le 1s was launched in February 2016. This device doest get nougat update from the official. Many developers work on this device and today we found unofficial android 7.1.1 nougat Lineage OS 14.1 for LeEco Le 1S. This device released with Android v5.1 (lollipop) with eUI but many users don’t like to use this highly customized UI. So now you can try Lineage OS nougat ROM for LeEco Le 1S. This ROM looks like same as stock android. Also, LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized.
As you know that cynogenMod closed there all service like making much custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, a company purchased caynogenMod name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
Some day ago Huawei launched Huawei P9.The Huawei P9 run 2.2 GHz cortex-a53 MediaTek mt6795 helio x10 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32 GB. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap 13-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway. Lineage OS can be installed via Custom recovery like TWRP, so need to installed TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash Lineage OS 14.1 For LeEco Le 1s and enjoy the experience of nougat with more stable performance.
- Camera rear/front (Photographs)
- Camera rear/front (Video – Use Camu from Play Store)
- Auto brightness.
- Bluetooth, Mic, Wi-Fi, GPS, IR
- Almost all.
- Fast charging.
- Video recording with Snap (Switching to record crashes camera !!!)
- Youtube 60 FPS videos.
- Before the process please take a full backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery, guide HERE
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download lineage-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-x500 v2.zip and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For LeEco Le 1s ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “lineage-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-x500 v2.zip” & copy it to internal storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-x500 v2.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.