Install Stable Android 7.1 On ZTE Axon 7 A2017 Via TWRP recovery
After launching this device ZTE promise that Axon 7 will get nougat update and this time is up. Somedays ago ZTE rolling out the latest MiFavor 4.2 For ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1 B11 nougat OTA update, which is based on the latest android patch. However many users not received the OTA from outside of china who using A2017 model. But here you can Install Stable Android 7.1 On ZTE Axon 7 A2017 Via TWRP recovery. Those people who didn’t update their device to Nougat they can install manually via TWRP Flashable Android 7.1 zip. This TWRP Flashable Android 7.1 On ZTE Axon 7 made 4pda member djkuz you can easily install this flashable Android 7.1 with Twrp recovery.
ZTE middle of previous year launched a new smartphone called ZTE Axon 7. The Axon 7 run 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 64GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 5.5-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant Dual 20 MP camera for taking a good picture and 8-megapixel front facing the camera for a selfie. It measures 151.7 x 75 x 7.9 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 175.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3250 mAh battery.
This Flashable custom Android 7.1 ROM based on B11 stock for A2017 models. We already share direct download link given below. You can install this Full ROM in your ZTE Axon 7 A2017 Chinese Variant phone.
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.1
- UI Version: – MiFavor UI 4.2
- Firmware Versions: – B11
- ZTE Axon 7: – A2017
- Release Date: – 27.Feb.2017
- Firmware: – A2017V110B11
- Status: – CUSTOM (TWRP)
- Size: – 2.80GB
- Changelog: –
- Android OS upgraded from 6.0.1 to 7.0.
- RAW format added in manual mode and enhance AF for a camera.
- Axon 7 is now Daydream ready.
- Miscellaneous performance improvements and other enhancements.
- Hiya caller ID app added.
- Google security patches through December 2016.
- Your device must be running on stock VB13 version firmware.
- Required Bootloader Unlocked Device With TWRP You Can Find Guide.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs to 60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download Android 7.1 TWRP Flashable B11 For A2017⇓⇓
Recommend For You:-
- Zte Axon 7 Stock ROM’s Factory Images for A2017, A2017G, A2017U
- Official Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For ZTE Axon 7
- Update MiFavor 4.2 For ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1 Nougat Chinese Variant
- Update MiFavor 4.0 For ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.0 Nougat Manually
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ZTE_A2017V1.1.0B11_Nougat_Full_by_djkuz” Zip file and Copy it to root of the SDcard.
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn on Your Phone Into Recovery Mode By Hold (Volume Up + Power).
- Select Language English.
- Go to Advance-> Wipe System -> Data -> Cache.
- Go To Install Navigate To “ZTE_A2017V1.1.0B11_Nougat_Full_by_djkuz” & Install.
- Reboot & Enjoy
Note: – Fast Time It’s Takes 8-12 Minutes To Boot.