Install Nougat OTA On Moto G4 Plus With June Security Patch (India)
Moto now rolling out latest nougat update on their old device. We already posted many nougat updates for Moto device on our blog. Now moto is rolling out the June 2017 security patch. We found latest nougat OTA on Moto G4 Plus with June Security Patch for manually update. This update comes for Moto G4 Plus device in India. The updates are available on OTA and it is about 56MB in size. Check complete guide to Install Nougat OTA on Moto G4 Plus from below. It can only be installed on the Moto G4 devices running the stock Nougat with build NPJS25.93-14-4.
Moto G4 Plus Update Details:-
- Android Version: Nougat v7.0
- Device: Moto G4 Plus
- Model Number: NPJS25
- Firmware Versions: NPJS25.93-14-8
- Android security patch level: June 2017
- Country: India
- Status: Official [Stable]
You may like also:
Update Manually Android 7.0 Nougat For Moto G4 Plus
- At first, check your device model number.
- Must be your device is running the stock Nougat with build NPJS25.93-14-4.
- Need your device at least to 70% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Download NPJS25.93-14-8 OTA (Blur_Version.25.201.4.athene.retail.en.US.zip).
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Downloads Nougat OTA On Moto G4 Plus ⇓⇓
Guide To Flash The Update- Method #1:
- Firstly, download the above Zip File and save it your external SD Card on your device.
- Now, It’s time to turn off the phone.
- Then Hold Power + Vol Up button, and there you will see the recovery options select it.
- In the recovery select Update from SD Card, and navigate to the ZIP you downloaded earlier.
- Wait until the process finishes and then reboot your phone.
- DONE!! Now enjoy the nougat update.
If this process fails then install to follow below steps.
Guide To Flash The Update- Method #2:
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6-7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the ADB_Fastboot_tool_2016.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above NPJS25.93-14-8 OTA to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace file name with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip ”
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.
Now you have successfully flashed the Nougat update for your Moto G4 Plus. If you have face any problems comment in the comment box. If you like the post, don’t forget to share it!!