Download Doogee Mix Stock Firmware, Driver, And Tool
Today share official Doogee Mix stock firmware, tool, driver. We have new stock_firmware for Doogee Mix.
In this, may of 2017 released Doogee Mix with Android 7.0 Nougat. This Device comes with 5.5 inch Samsung Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080px with 401 PPI. It runs on Helio P25 octa-core 2.5GHz processor which is actually nice, and with 4/6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal. It has 16MP of rear camera and 8MP of front camera. Doogee_Mix is powered by 3380mAh non-removable Battery. The sensors in this phone are the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, ambient light sensor and fingerprint.
If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to Stock ROM.
- Android Version: Nougat V7.0
- Device name: Doogee Mix
- Variant: 4GB and 6GB
- Status: Official
- Release Date: 27th, September 2017
- Type: “.Zip” file and Tool.
- Size: 1.7 GB (approx)
⇓⇓ Download Doogee MIx Firmware From Below ⇓⇓
4GB and 64GB Variant:- DOOGEE_MIX_4GB_7.0_20170608.zip
6GB and 64GB Variant:- DOOGEE_MIX_6GB_7.0_20170608.zip
You may also like:
Guide To Install:-
- Download the zip file.
- Extract the zip file.
- Install suitable USB Drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and click the Download tab button.
- Then Click Scatter-Loading button and browse and select the “scatter.txt” file from firmware folder.
- After that hit the Download Button.
- Switch off your phone and Connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on, and we are done.
Note:- The First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.