Latest G955USQS1AQF7 and G955USQU1AQEF OTA is ready for an update. Today we share latest OTA on Galaxy S8 Plus AT&T update. This OTA based on Android 7.0 Nougat with July 2017 security patch and the upcoming August security update in the OTA updates section. This official OTA can be flashable via new ADB.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus came with Samsung Exynos 8895 processor 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage and a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Galaxy S8 plus has 12-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy S8 runs on Android 7 Nougat latest Samsung Experience UI.
This update comes with latest March [01.08.2017] security patch update. We provide full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy S8 SM-G950U/ SM-G955U. You can’t find any update in system update then this OTA update gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the A Galaxy S8 Plus AT&T version. You can install it via ADB sideload method or install via stock recovery.
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- UI Version: Samsung Experience UI
- Firmware Versions: G955USQS1AQF7 and G955USQU1AQEF
- Device name: Galaxy S8 Plus
- Model number: SM-G955U
- Release Date: 07-08-2017
- Android security patch level: 01.08.2017
- Region: USA (AT&T)
- Status: Official
Recommendation for you:
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G955U.
- Don’t root your device.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- You can update this update via Stock recovery or ADB sideload, we share a guide to install via stock recovery.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download OTA On Galaxy S8 Plus ⇓⇓
Guide To Install via stock recovery:
- Download “ G955USQS1AQF7 or G955USQU1AQEF OTA file ” and copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Hold Volume Up + Home + Power button at the same time.
- Click Apply update from SD card or External Storage.
- Then navigate to the OTA file, which you downloaded before.
- Select the file and install.
- After the process is done Reboot your device and enjoy.