Download BLU R2 LTE Stock Firmware With Tool and Complete Guide
Recently Blu released Blu R2 LTE with android 7.0 nougat. This device runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 MediaTek MT6737 processor. BLU R2 LTE comes with 5.2inch IPS display with the resolution of 720 x 1280px with 282PPI. It has two variant of 2GB or 3GB of RAM and 16GB or 32GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 64GB.
The BLU R2 LTE gives you 13MP of rear camera to capture great memories, and also 13MP of front facing the camera for excellent Selfies. The best part is it has dual tone LED flash. The sensors in this device are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 29.10.2017
- Model: BLU R2 LTE
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.3GB Both
⇓⇓ Download BLU R2 LTE Stock Firmware From Below ⇓⇓
You May Also Like:
- Install Nougat Update For Huawei P9 B322 AT&T Mexico
- Download Official Galaxy Note 5 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware [N920C] [All Regions]
- Stock Android 7.0 A310FXXU3CQE6 Galaxy A3 SM-A310F Firmware
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
If you want complete guide with video then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.