Good news for MI Note 3 users, latest MIUI 9 is ready for download. It is the stable ROM for MI Note 3. Today we share China Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM For MI Note 3. Some users got the update from OTA. Remaining users will get the update soon. If you didn’t get the OTA update then follow this post to install this update. Just follow the steps and update the process easily.
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are MI 5/Pro user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM for MI Note 3. Many things should have been fixed in this build, you can use it for daily usage. It is the global stable ROM so there are no bugs in it. You can use this for a daily usage.
If you are a Xiaomi MI Note 3 user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM For MI Note 3 comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. Below are the instructions and download links follow them the ROM for MI.
- Guide To Install NCKMIEK Global Stable MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM For Redmi 5A
- Alpha MIUI 8 China ROM For Xiaomi Mi 5/4/3/2/2S and Mi Note
- Install Nougat MIUI 9 ROM On Vibe K4 Note With VoLTE
- Install NitrogenOS 8.1 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi Note 3
- Resurrection Remix-N v5.8.2 Nougat ROM For Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8, 10 if you want to install Fastboot ROM.
- Download Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool.
China Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM:
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
- Read Preparation.
- Install Mi Flash Tool.
- Download Fastboot ROM to your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
- Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
- Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
- Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
- Click On Refresh And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It Done.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help