The G960FXXU1ARC5 update is ready for Samsung Galaxy S9. We always share Samsung firmware fully unlocked links for full speed download. Officially Samsung launched the latest Android 8.0 OREO March 2018 update for Galaxy S9. If you don’t update your device to latest security patch then you are the right place. Install this latest G960FXXU1ARC5 Galaxy S9 Stock Firmware and enjoy.
Latest Samsung Galaxy S9 Firmware is now available for download. The update is an official latest stable build and based on OREO. If you want to install latest stock firmware on Galaxy S9 then you are in right place here we provide you the Official latest Galaxy S9 stock firmware for SM-G960F models. Download and install G960FXXU1ARC5 Galaxy S9 Stock Firmware from below.
Samsung Galaxy S9 is now available on market and after some weeks lots of mods, custom ROM and TWRP are available. That’s why always keep Galaxy S9 Firmware to repair. You can also update Galaxy S9 smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick Galaxy S9.
Download And Install Galaxy S9 Stock Firmware (G960FXXU1ARC5)
The ROM is currently rolling out in Germany countries. It will soon come to other countries in a few days. This update comes with latest March [01.03.2018] security patch update. We share the direct download link of G960FXXU1ARC5 March 2018 update for Galaxy S9. This firmware only for SM-G965F version device. Samsung Galaxy S9 firmware flashable with ODIN software. So let’s follow the instructions to download and Install G960FXXU1ARC5 Galaxy S9 Stock Firmware.
Galaxy S9 stock firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 8.0 OREO
- UI Version: Samsung Experience 9.0
- Firmware Versions: G960FXXU1ARC5
- Device name: Galaxy S9
- Model number: G960F
- PDA: G960FXXU1ARC5
- CSC: G960FOXM1ARC4
- Product code: DBT
- Android security patch level: 01.03.2018
- Status: Official (Full firmware)
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Download the ODIN file.
- Read Instructions carefully.
Note: If your device bricked then don’t need to follow first 2 steps.
Firmware Tool, Driver link:
We share the direct download link of G960FXXU1ARC5 March 2018 update for Galaxy S9 Plus. This firmware for Galaxy S9 SM-G960F version device. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool. Download Galaxy S9 stock firmware and let’s go to the instruction below.
ODIN Tool⇒ ODIN.zip
Samsung Driver⇒ Here
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and DBT_G960FXXU1ARC5_080318.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Bixby button + Volume down + power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.
You may also like:
- Download Micromax Bharat 4 Q440 Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Lenovo K8 Plus Firmware, Tool, Driver to Unbrick and back to Stock Rom
- Download Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Install G965FXXU1ARC5 Stock Firmware On Galaxy S9 Plus