T817PVPU2CQE7 Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T817P Nougat Firmware Update. here is the stock T817PVPU2CQE7 Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T817P Nougat Firmware USA Sprint Variant. This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung Experience UI. This stock Firmware will help you to recover from hard brick and install stock ROM on Galaxy S8 Plus. This official Firmware can be flashable via new Odin.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 came with Samsung Exynos 8895 processor 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage and a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Galaxy S8 Plus has 12-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy S8 runs on Android 7 Nougat latest Samsung Experience UI the phone powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery.
This update comes with latest March [01.06.2017] security patch update. We provide full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to upgrade, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U USA (LRA) version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: – T817PVPU2CQE7
- Model: – SM-T817P
- Release Date: – 23-05-17
- Security Patch Level: 01-05-2017
- Country: USA (Sprint)
- Status: – Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-T817P.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ T817PVPU2CQE7 Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T817P Nougat Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
- Install Public Second Beta Flyme 6 For Meizu Smartphone
- G955U1UEU1AQE3 Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U1 Firmware (June 2017)
- Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For AT&T Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge [SM-G930A/G935A]
- G950USQU1AQDF Update For Galaxy S8 SM-G950U [Fix Red Tint Issue]
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and T817PVPU2CQE7firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.