Some day ago LG sent a new update on LG K10. If you want to upgrade your device or downgrade your device this-this guide will help you. Also, you can install all new latest update from this post. We provide official KDZ file link below. Thanks to XDA senior member pvineeth97 to share all data. Today we share with you a guide to Upgrade or Downgrade LG K10 firmware. Let’s some talk about the device.
Previous year LG launched LG K10 in the smartphone market. The LG K10 powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Also, has 16 GB of internal storage. It has 5.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. This device gives you snap 13-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera. It has a Removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery.
In case you don’t like the new update, or you update your device to the latest version this file help too, also if you brick your device then you can try this method it fixes the boot loop issue. We provide KDZ files for all variants check your device in K420DS, K420N, MS428, K425. This firmware flash by LGUP Tool. Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. Upgrade or Downgrade LG K10 with easiest steps. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Download correct version file otherwise bricks your device.
- Backup your current ROM & data (If needed).
- Read the instruction. Otherwise, you may brick your device.
- Need your device at least to 50-60% charged, as the process may take a while.
⇓⇓ Download Upgrade Or Downgrade LG K10 Firmware ⇓⇓
Check also: LG Stylo 2V Nougat Firmware (LG-VS835)(Verizon)
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Stock Firmware, LG Drivers, LG Flash tool.
- Now install LG driver on your computer.
- Then Install LGUP.msi file.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\ and create a new “model” name folder.
- Copy DLL files into this folder.
- Run the ” .reg ” file which is provided in the zip file. Select ” Yes ” if you see a prompt and then select ” Ok “.
- Switch off your device and reboot into download mode [connect USB cable by holding Volume UP key].
- Now open LG UP software that you installed.
- Then click on upgrade and select KDZ firmware file.
- Now hit the Start button.
- After the flashing, your device will automatically reboot.
- Disconnect your phone and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.