Download Reborn Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For Galaxy ON 5
Download Reborn Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For Galaxy ON 5. Let’s get some information about this ON 5 and then we will head to, Download Reborn Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For Galaxy ON 5.
Short Info About Galaxy ON 5:
Samsung Galaxy ON 5 has a Display of 720 by 1280 resolution, and 5.0inch of the screen. ON 5 has 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Exynos 3475 processor, and it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 8GB and can be expanded up to 128GB. In the concern with the camera, it has 8 megapixels dual rear camera and 5 megapixels front camera. Powered by 2600 mAh of the battery.
Reborn Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For Galaxy ON 5
This ROM is named as Reborn ROM, I think developer surely knows a reason. Developed by an XDA developer JASHANCHEEMA. This is stable ROM and is ready to use on daily basis but it has a bug with the devices G550T and G550T1 Of No Sound.
Features of Reborn ROM for Galaxy ON 5:-
- Based on latest Marshmallow base
- BusyBox Support
- CSC tweaks
- UPSM tweaks
- Added build.prop tweaks
- VOLTE works
- Removed Bloatware
- No sound in case of devices G550T and G550T1.
Recommended For You:
- Download Galaxy S8 Ported Nougat ROM For Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MiUI 8 ROM For Galaxy S6/Edge
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MoKee ROM For Nubia Z11 mini S NX549J
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware For Galaxy J3 SM-J320A USA and AT&T Variant
Supported Devices model:
G550FY, G550T, G550T1
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Reborn Marshmallow ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Reborn Marshmallow ROM For Galaxy ON 5 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Reborn_Marshmallow_Galaxy_ON5.Zip”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to Reborn_Marshmallow_Galaxy_ON5.Zip.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the Reborn ROM.