Someday ago Google officially launched android 8.0 Oreo. Previous year Xiaomi launch Redmi 3S, at this time many users bought this product in India. At a time Xiaomi one of the biggest brand in India and this device has many popular in India. That’s why many developers work on this device, and developer ” TeamMex ” builds XPerience 12 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM On Redmi 3S.
This device released with Android Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with MiUI but this user interfaces optimized and it not fully user-friendly. Main things that XPerience 12 gives you an opportunity to OREO experience with it comes with various types of themes. This ROM looks like stock Android but it can customize and optimized. XPerience 12 is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many developers. This is an early build of XPerience 12 that’s why some of the bugs in there maybe it will fix in next update please check the develop page (Source) before download.
XPerience 12 mainly focused on battery backup and security. Now stock Android is ready for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Redmi 3S. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install XPerience 12 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM On Redmi 3S and enjoy the experience of OREO with more stable performance.
What’s not working:
- Sepolicy permissive
- Fingerprint (detected but not able to add fingers)
You may also like:
- Don’t try it on anything else.
- It erases everything on your device so, creates a full backup of your device.
- Need to install a TWRP recovery on your device.
- Your device at least to 40-50% charge for flashing.
- Download Lineage OS 15 ROM and Gapps file.
- Read the instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download XPerience 12 Oreo ROM On Redmi 3S ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download ” xperience-12.0.0-x-HOMECASE-land.zip ” and ” Gapps.zip “.
- Copy both files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ” Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ” via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the xperience-12.0.0-x-HOMECASE-land.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process completes, again click on install then install Gapps file.
- Then reboot your device.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.