G950USQU1AQGL Sprint Galaxy S8 Firmware August 2017
We already posted many security patch update for this device. Today we are going to post the firmware G950USQU1AQGL update is ready for Galaxy S8. Today we share stock G950USQU1AQGL Sprint Galaxy S8 Firmware August 2017. This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung Experience UI. This Firmware help you to update latest version security patch also it will help you to unbrick your device. This official Firmware can be flashable via new Odin.
This update comes with latest July [01.08.2017] security patch update. We provide full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy S8 SM-G950F Firmware. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to upgrade, then you are the right place now. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy S8 SM-G950F USA (Sprint) version. For install, this full update needs to install Samsung Odin tool for flashing and Samsung Kies for the driver. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: Samsung Experience UI
- Firmware Versions: G950USQU1AQGL
- Device Name: Galaxy S8
- Model Number: SM-G950F
- Release Date: 21.08.2017
- Android security patch level: 01.08.2017
- Country: USA (Sprint)
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G950F.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ G950USQU1AQGL Sprint Galaxy S8 Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G950USQU1AQGL firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.