Download Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Galaxy J7 SM-J700P
Short Info About Samsung Galaxy J7:
Galaxy J7. The Galaxy J7 run 1.6GHz octa-core it comes with 2GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16 GB. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. This device lets you snap 13-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. Also, this custom ROM supports theme manager, Audio FX that give you to change sound equalizer. Lineage OS can be installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so need to install TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy J7 and enjoy the experience of nougat with more stable performance.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700P)
Recommended For You:
- Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P
- Official Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Oppo R7 Plus
- Unofficial Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Galaxy J7
- Download Galaxy S8 Ported Nougat ROM For Galaxy Note 5
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Lineage OS ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 14.1 For Galaxy J7 SM-J700P ⇓⇓
GAPPS —Android 7.1.2 Micro or Nano
Guide To Install:-
- Download Lineage-14.1-20170622-UNOFFICIAL-j7ltespr.zip, Gapps and copy both files to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to Lineage-14.1-20170622-UNOFFICIAL-j7ltespr.zip.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- Again click on install and then install GAPPS file.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.