Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo K6/K6 Power
Google launched its latest Android version which named as Android Oreo. Though the name was predicted too earlier by many sources. We are not sure about getting the Oreo update to Lenovo K6 Power devices as the is rolled now on Nougat. Still, if an update comes it will take time for sure. So the solution is to install the custom ROM. So here is the Guide To Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo K6/K6 Power. Follow the post to get the taste of Oreo on your Lenovo K6/K6 Power device.
This device released with its own interface but many users always don’t like this type of highly optimized UI. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, Lineage OS 15 gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. This ROM based on the Android 8.0 Oreo.
Lineage os 15 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. Now stock Android is ready for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Lenovo K6/K6 Power. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K6/K6 Power and enjoy the experience of Oreo with more stable performance.
- Install Ghost Rom V2.1 Marshmallow For Lenovo K3 Note
- Download Flyme OS 4.5.7 Lollipop ROM In Lenovo K3 Note
- Lenovo A7000 Android 6.0 Marshmallow VIBE UI v6 Ota Update
- Guide To Install Vibe UI V3.1 For Lenovo K3 Note
- Install XPerience 12 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM On Redmi 3S
- Lineage OS 15 On Moto X Play Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM
All other features working except the bugs below. This is not a stable ROM we do not recommend you to use this ROM as a daily use. If you want to install for daily use then do not install this ROM.
- Off Mode Charging
- LED Blink Support
- VOLTE isn’t implemented Yet
- Lenovo K6/K6 Power KARATE ONLY
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need installed a custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download Lineage OS 15 Oreo ROM, gapps, and Magisk.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo K6/K6 Power ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download ” Android8.0_LineageOS15_K6/K6Power.zip” and copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘ Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the ” Android8.0_LineageOS15_K6/K6Power.zip ” file, tap on add more ZIPS and add GAPPS and magisk.
- Swipe to flash the ZIPS.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.