Guide To Install Stock Nougat Firmware For Lenovo K8 Note
Stuck in a boot loop? Or want to flash custom ROM on your Lenovo K8 Note. Then you must have the factory image for recovering your smartphone. Also, if you want to get back to stock ROM this will help you out. Lenovo launched new Lenovo K8 Note smartphone this year. It has a good price to performance ratio which will sell this mobile mostly. Lenovo K8 Note has MediaTek processor so for flashing this firmware we have to use MTK flash tool. So download the Stock Nougat Firmware For Lenovo K8 Note.
- Lenovo K8 Note
- Install A320YDXU1BQG5 Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320Y Nougat Firmware
- Install B372 Marshmallow Huawei P8 Update [Asia Pacific]
- A510FXXU4CQG7 Galaxy A5 2016 SM-A510F Nougat Firmware July 2017
- N920PVPU3DQG2 On Sprint Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P Firmware (July 17)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Pac-Man ROM For Coolpad Note 3
- G925FXXS5EQG5 On Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F Firmware (July 2017)
This ROM is factory image of Nougat version of Lenovo K8 Note. So if you want to flash this ROM you can do it. As it is a factory image there are no bugs in it. You will just get the stock factory system. This time with Lenovo K8 Note, Lenovo came up with stock Android UI. Lenovo skipped its Vibe UI and implemented the Stock Android UI. As it is a MediaTek processor installing and flashing ROMs it will be easy. So if you ever got stuck into ROM installation this factory image firmware will help you out for sure.
Recommended For You:
- Guide To Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy A7 2016
- T817PVPU2CQE7 Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T817P Nougat Firmware (June 2017)
- G610FDDU1BQI2 Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F Firmware (Aug 2017)
- G930UUEU4BQF3 Galaxy S7 SM-G930U Nougat Firmware (June 2017)
- A910FXXU1BQHB On Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F Firmware
- J730FXWU1AQF9 Galaxy J7 SM-J730F Nougat Firmware (June 2017)
⇓⇓ Downloads Firmware For Lenovo K8 Note ⇓⇓
Firmware Update Guide:-
- Download And unzip the zip file.
- Install MTK Preloader driver on your Pc.
- Turn Off your phone.
- Go to “Flash Tool Folder” Run “flash_tool.exe”.
- Browse Scatter File “MT****_Android_scatter” From Firmware Folder.
- Select “Firmware Update”.
- Click On “Download”.
- Now Connect Your Switch Off Phone Download Will Start Auto After Complete Turn On Your Phone.
Go here for full guide how to flash:- Link