Download ZOPO Color C5I Firmware With Tool and Complete Guide
If your phone has been brick or you are using custom ROM but you want to get back to stock. Then this post is gonna help you a lot. So moving on this is the latest Firmware for this device. There are some details about the Firmware and about the device below.
About the Device:-
In this year ZOPO Color C5I has been launched. It comes with 5-inch display with a resolution 720x1280px and 294 Pixel per inch. This device packs with 1GB of ram and 16GB internal memory supported expandable storage up to 6g GB. ZOPO Color C5I powered by Quad core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A53 MediaTek MT6737 processor. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. And about the battery, this device has 2100 mAh. As far as the camera concern it has 5 Megapixel rear camera and 2 Megapixel front-facing camera with a LED flash.
If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to Stock ROM. And We have Included the SP TOOL file in the zip so just download the zip file and extract that.
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 10.10.2017
- Model: ZOPO Color C5I
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.3GB
⇓⇓ Download ZOPO Color C5I Firmware With Tool ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
If you want complete guide with video then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
You may Also Like:
- [Firmware] Latest Coolpad Cool 1 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- N920PVPS3DQF1 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P Firmware (June 2017)
- Guide To Revert Back And Unbrick Moto G5 By Stock Firmware
- A500FUXXU1CQF4 Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU Stock Firmware (June 2017)