Guide To Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus One
Google launched its latest Android version which named as Android Oreo. Though the name was predicted too earlier by many sources. We are not sure about getting the Oreo update to Redmi devices as the MIUI 9 is rolled now on Nougat. Still, if an update comes it will take time for sure. So the solution is to install the custom ROM. So here is the Guide To Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus One. Follow the post to get the taste of Oreo on your OnePlus One device.
AOSP 8.0 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. Now stock Android is ready for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on OnePlus One. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus One and enjoy the experience of Oreo with more stable performance.
- Download Merlin Stock Nougat ROM For Moto G Turbo (Ported ROM)
- Install Moto Turbo XT1225 24.66.2 Android 6.0 OTA Rom [India]
- OxygenOS 3.5.2 OnePlus 3 Marshmallow OTA Update
- Install MIUI 8 Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For Honor 5X
- Install B330 VOLTE Fix Update For Honor 6X (India Only)
- Based on Android Stock UI
- Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- Performance Optimizations
- No bloatware
What’s not working:
- Stock Camera
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need installed a custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download Oreo ROM.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus One ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download ” aosp_bacon-8.0.0-xxxxxxx.Zip ” and copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘ Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the aosp_bacon-8.0.0-xxxxxxx.Zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.