Guide To Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus One
This device released with Cyanogen interface. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, AOSP gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. This ROM based on the Android 8.0 Oreo.
AOSP 8.0 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. Now stock Android is ready for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on OnePlus One. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus One and enjoy the experience of Oreo with more stable performance.
- Download Merlin Stock Nougat ROM For Moto G Turbo (Ported ROM)
- Install Moto Turbo XT1225 24.66.2 Android 6.0 OTA Rom [India]
- OxygenOS 3.5.2 OnePlus 3 Marshmallow OTA Update
- Install MIUI 8 Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For Honor 5X
- Install B330 VOLTE Fix Update For Honor 6X (India Only)
- Based on Android Stock UI
- Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- Performance Optimizations
- No bloatware
What’s not working:
- Stock Camera
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need installed a custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download Oreo ROM.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus One ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download ” aosp_bacon-8.0.0-xxxxxxx.Zip ” and copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘ Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the aosp_bacon-8.0.0-xxxxxxx.Zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.