Guide To Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On MI Max
This device released with MiUI interface but many users always don’t like this type of highly optimized UI. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, AOSP gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. This ROM based on the Android 8.0 Oreo.
AOSP 8.0 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. Now stock Android is ready for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on MI Max. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on MI Max 2 and enjoy the experience of Oreo with more stable performance.
- Guide To Install MIUI 8 Marshmallow ROM For Honor 5x
- Install B398 Update For Honor 8 FRD-L19 Nougat Europe
- [Firmware] Install Stock Firmware For Yu Yuphoria
- Cool UI 8.0 Marshmallow Coolpad Note 3 Lite Firmware
- Based on Android Stock UI
- Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- Performance Optimizations
- No bloatware
What’s not working:
- Sometimes Random Reboots
Note: This is not stable ROM it contains Bugs. If you want to use ROM for daily use don’t install this ROM.
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need installed a custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download Oreo ROM.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Android 8.0 Oreo On MI Max ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download ” aosp_hydrogen-8.0.0_MiMax.Zip ” and copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘ Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the aosp_hydrogen-8.0.0_MiMax.Zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.