Install B330 VOLTE Fix Update For Honor 6X (India Only)
Having problems with VOLTE on Honor 6X? Then this update is for you. Here is the Guide To Install B330 VOLTE Fix Update For Honor 6X (India Only). just follow the procedure to fix the VOLTE on your Honor 6X. Before that let’s take a glimpse on Huawei Honor 6X.
Short Info About Huawei Honor 6X:
The Huawei 6X is run 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 655 processor and it comes with 3/4GB of RAM. This device comes with 32/64GB of Internal storage. It has 5.5-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you 12 MP + 2 MP dual camera for snap brilliant photos and 8-megapixel front camera. 6X measures 150.90 x 72.60 x 8.20 (height x width x thickness). It has a Non-removable 3340 mAh battery.
This update will fix the VOLTE bug in the 6X. Just you need to flash the update and done. This update is B330 version. It is an official update so there is no harm to flash this update. There will be no bugs by installing this update. If you are Honor 6X user you must update it. It will fix VOLTE bugs.
- This firmware work only Huawei Honor 6X Indian variant, do not try other version devices.
- How To Install CyanogenMod 13 In Huawei Honor 4X
- Install B370 Honor 4c Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update
- Download Merlin Stock Nougat ROM For Moto G Turbo (Ported ROM)
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi 6 (SAGIT)
- Update EMUI 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09 B186 Firmware [Europe]
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B330 Huawei Honor 6X Update ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Update:-
- Download VOLTE_FixUpdate File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.