Download Merlin Stock Nougat ROM For Moto G Turbo (Ported ROM)
Download Merlin Stock Nougat ROM For Moto G Turbo (Ported ROM). Here is the Merlin Stock Nougat ROM for Moto G Turbo. This is the stock ROM ported from Moto X Play. So it is not a stable one. But surely it is a lot smoother Stock Android ROM. This ROM is ported by An XDA Forum member INNFINITE4EVER. So let’s just head towards the ROM installing procedure and requirements.
Working Features Of Merlin Stock Nougat ROM:
- Substratum Support
What’s Not Working:
- Video Recording in MOTO Camera
In this ROM many things are removed and added. Apps like Google Duo, Youtube are removed. Much more things have been removed. ADWAY, Substratum, Footej Recorder are added. So why wait let’s head towards the installation of the ROM.
Recommended For You:
- Guide To Install Batman Android 7.0 Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy S8
- TWRP Flashable Official Nougat ROM For Lenovo K6 Note [Rooted]
- Download LeeDrOiD Nougat Custom ROM For HTC U Ultra
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy C5
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Merlin Stock Nougat ROM and Update from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Merlin Stock Nougat ROM For MOTO G Turbo ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “merlin_retasia_nougat_7.1.1.Zip” and Update.Zip copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the merlin_retasia_nougat_7.1.1.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Again tap on install and navigate to the Update.Zip.
- Swipe it to install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.