Download Android 7.1.2 AOSP Extended ROM For BQ Aquaris X5 Plus
Short Info About BQ Aquaris Q5 Plus:
BQ Aquaris X5 Plus launched in July 2016. Display of 1080 by 1920resolution and 5-inch of the screen. The Aquaris X5 Plus has 1.8Ghz Octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor with 2/3GB of RAM. BQ Aquaris X5 Plus is having the storage of 16/32GB and can be expanded up to 256GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 16 megapixels rear camera and 8 megapixels front camera. Powered by 3200mAh of battery capacity a smartphone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow version. Sensors include Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
This ROM is based on Nougat Android version. If you are an X5 Plus user, you must install this ROM. This ROM is faster than the stock ROM. Just follow the procedure and install the ROM to get the experience of Nougat on your BQ Aquaris X5 Plus.
Working Features of AOSP Extended Nougat ROM for X5 Plus:-
- Dual Sim
- Offline Charging
Much more features are working except some minor bugs.
- Some Apps crashes
- Unable to edit shell scripts
- Could not buy apps from play store (unknown error occurs)
Recommended For You:
- Android 6.0.1 MoKee Marshmallow ROM For Nubia Z11
- Download Lineage OS ROM For Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 (A102)
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MoKee ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download AOSP Extended ROM For BQ Aquaris X5 Plus ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “AOSP_Extended_X5PLUS.Zip”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to AOSP_Extended_X5PLUS.Zip.
- Click on add more ZIPs.
- Select GAPPS.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process Completes, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the MoKee ROM.