Download Lineage OS ROM For Micromax A102 MT6752. The only good thing about some Micromax mobile is ROMs. Micromax Unite 2 was best in the case of custom ROMs available for it. Let’s get some information about this Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 and then we will head to Download Lineage OS ROM For Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 (A102).
Micromax A102 also named as Canvas Doodle 3 was launched in April 2014. Display of 480 by 854 resolution and 6inch of the display. The Micromax Canvas Doodle has 1.3Ghz Mediatek 6572 processor with 1GB of RAM. Micromax A102 is having the storage of 16GB and can be expanded up to 128GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it is having 5 megapixels rear camera and 0.3 megapixels front camera. Powered by 2500mAh of battery capacity a smartphone runs on Android 4.4.2 version. Canvas Doodle 3 is a dual sim mobile consists with connectivity options like 3G, FM, WiFi, 2G, GPS. Sensors include Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
Working Features of Lineage OS:-
- Dual SIM
- 2G-3G Network Switch
- Offline Charging
- Almost everything.
Check Also: –
- Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391 Firmware & Tool
- Official Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Nexus 6P
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Galaxy Core Prime VE
- First, take total backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing in your device.
- Download Lineage ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Lineage OS ROM For Micromax Canvas Doodle 3⇓⇓
Note- Select Arm 6.0 Pico Gapps
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Lineage ROM” and “Gapps” & copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Lineage ROM.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device into recovery.
- flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.