Download Marshmallow EUI 5.8.018S Stock ROM For Coolpad Cool 1
Download Marshmallow EUI 5.8.018S Stock ROM For Coolpad Cool 1. Coolpad Cool 1 is the latest device from Coolpad. Coolpad was using CoolUi as its official UI, but after LeEco had bought half of the Coolpad Shares, then new smartphones started using the EUI UI. So, here is the Stock EUI 5.8.018S Stock ROM for Coolpad Cool 1. This is Stock EUI 5.8.018S, so it will ready to use it as a daily driver. Let;’s take little info about Cool 1.
EUI 5.8.018S Stock ROM For Coolpad Cool 1
Coolpad Cool1 has a Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.5inch of the screen. Cool 1 has 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor, and it comes with 3GB/4GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 32/64GB and cannot be expanded. In the concern with the camera, it has 13 megapixels dual rear camera and 8 megapixels front camera. Powered by 4000 mAh of the battery.
EUI is an official UI of LeEco, and it is now available for Cool 1. This ROM is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow system. If you are a Cool 1 user, you must have got a Notification about the update. In case you didn’t here, we are for you. Download the Zip from below link. Flashing the ROM needs Root and TWRP installed if you are new to this Follow the procedure below.
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download eUI 5.8.017s ROM file from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- MIUI 8 Marshmallow ROM For Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Latest Coolpad Note 5 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Stock Coolpad Note 3 Plus Firmware
- Install Marshmallow EUI 5.8.017s ROM For Cool 1 [Multi Language]
- Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Coolpad Note 3 Lite
⇓⇓ Download EUI 5.8.018s ROM For Cool 1 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “C1_C103-OS-OP-ZIXOSOP5801803011S-5.8.018S.zip” and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the C1_C103-OS-OP-ZIXOSOP5801803011S-5.8.018S.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.