Latest Marshmallow V10 Firmware For Coolpad Note 3 Lite
Today coolpad officially release a new update. Update version 10 this version comes with new security patch and some log change to optimize device. So now we share latest marshmallow v10 firmware for Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Thanks to the coolpad forum to share this link. First, let’s discuss few thing about the phone.
Coolpad released Coolpad Note 3 Lite smartphone with stable Android v5.1 (lollipop). The Coolpad Note 3 Lite powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek 6753 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16GB that can be expanded 32GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor and gyroscope.
Those people till now don’t get any update or your device is rooted. If you want to update your device then follow this guide it will help you. If your device brick or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this OTA will revert back to stock ROM.
- Android Version: – Lolipop v5.1
- Coolpad Note 3 Lite: – All model.
- Status :- Official
- Release Date:- 23.Feb.2017
- Type :- “.Zip” file & Tool.
- Size :- 1.05MB
- Backup your app and phone data.
- Charge your phone minimum up to 60%.
- Download the OTA ROM link are given below.
- Follow the instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Marshmallow V10 Firmware For Coolpad Note 3 Lite ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Extract Downloaded File Zip file via Winzip and 7zip.
- Install USB Drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool & click the Download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button & browse and select The extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now Hit The Download Button.
- Switch Off your phone & Connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a Green Tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and Make it on.
- For full guide then download this PDF file from Here.
Note: – First time it takes 7-10 minutes to boot.
If Any Problem Please Comment Below … 🙂 🙂 🙂
Source:- coolpad forum