Install B126 Firmware Update For Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29
Changes In the B126 Firmware Update:
- 6X zoom allows shooting sharper photos at great distance
- Alert of Wlanverificationn is now available
- The display in the status bar is improved
- Notifications can be seen more clearly now
- Input prompts which are unnecessary are removed
- The network operator parameters updated to latest update for better network experience
- Latest Google security has been installed to improve security
This update improves system security with Google security patches. [Optimizations] Improved device security with Google security patches. Many users do not get this update on their device via updater app, so if you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here B126 Firmware Update for Huawei Mate 9. First, unroot of your device and then follow posted flashing method. The build number is MHA-L29C432B126. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Firmware Versions: B126
- Device: Huawei Mate 9
- Model Number: MHA-L29
- Firmware: MHA-L29C432B126
- Status: – Official
- Size: 1.7 GB
- This update work only Huawei Mate 9 B126 variant, do not try other version devices.
- Install B156 Android 7.0 For Huawei Mate 9 Firmware [MHA-L09] [Europe]
- Guide To Update B601 Marshmallow Huawei P8 Lite Firmware [Europe]
- Update EMUI 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09 B186 Firmware [Europe]
- Install B600/B601 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update For Europe
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B126 Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 Update ⇓⇓
- Install B156 Emui 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 Android 7 [Middle East]
- Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow Firmware Update B594 Released [Europe]
- Install B122 Emui 5.0 On Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 [Europe]
- Guide To Install B390 Marshmallow Huawei P8 GRA-UL00 Firmware
Guide To Install Update:-
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.