Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi 6 (SAGIT)
Changelog for MIUI 220.127.116.11:
- Fixed the Mobile data Bug when the Thai language is used while changing the APN
- Bug fixed for Volume controls on Mi Bluetooth speaker
- Gallery App optimizations, it will consume less power now
- Fixed the photo disappearing bug in the hidden folders from Gallery
- Shade issues Fixed
- Fixed WiFi freeze bug
If you are a Xiaomi Mi 6 (Sagit) user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 8.2 comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. below are the instructions and download links follow them.
- Xiaomi Mi 6 (Sagit)
- Guide To Install AOSP 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For Redmi Note 4
- Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Redmi Note 4
- Guide To Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Oppo F1S
- Update EMUI 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09 B186 Firmware [Europe]
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download fastboot ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool and files.
⇓⇓Download Tool Drivers Files ⇓⇓
Guide To install:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂