Install Stable Android 5.1.1 MIUI 8 ROM For LYF Water 7
Here is the MIUI 8 based on Android
Short Info About LYF Water 7:
LYF Water 7 has a Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.5inch of the screen. Water 7 has 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, and it comes with 2GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 16GB and can be expanded up to 128GB. In the concern with the camera, it has 13 megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels front camera. Powered by 3000mAh of the battery.
MIUI 8 ROM for LYF Water 7 is based Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system. This ROM much more features than the stock ROM. If you are an LYF Water 7 user you must install this ROM. For better performance, customization, looks, and smoothness. Also, it is one of the stable ROM. Let’s check it out its some of the main features.
Features Of MIUI 8 ROM For Water 7:
- MIUI Themes Included
- Stable kernel profile (preselected)
- MIUI camera
- VOLTE working
- MI apps included
- Device lost features
- Google Apps included
- Quick boot 10-20 seconds
- Battery saver
- Fingerprint scanner (Fixable)
- Don’t reduce your brightness to zero otherwise screen will go dark (you have to do some tricks or reset your device)
Recommended For You:
- Install Miui 8 Rom For Redmi Note 3 [Snapdragon Kenzo]
- Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MiUI 8 ROM For Galaxy S6/Edge
- Resurrection Remix Lollipop V5.1.1 ROM for Lenovo K3 Note
- Guide To Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MIUI 8 ROM For Cool 1
Supported Devices model:
- LYF Water 7
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MIUI 8 ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 8 ROM For LYF Water 7 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MIUI8_LYFWater7.zip”, and Patch.Zip copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to MIUI8_LYFWater7.zip.
- Swipe to flash the ZIP. It will take 5-10 minutes.
- Don’t reboot flash the Patch.zip otherwise, the device won’t boot.
- When the process Completes, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the MIUI 8 ROM.