C5000ZCU1BQJ2 Galaxy C5 SM-C5000 Nougat Firmware
C5000ZCU1BQJ2 Galaxy C5 SM-C5000 Nougat Firmware. The Samsung Galaxy C5 launched with Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor. And here is the stock C5000ZCU1BQJ2 Galaxy C5 SM-C5000 Nougat Firmware. This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung Experience UI. This security update will help you to fix some bugs and more improvements to security will be added. This official firmware can be flashable via new Odin.
Samsung Galaxy C5 launched March 2017. Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.2inch of the screen. Galaxy C5 has 2.2GHz Octa-core Cortex A-53 Snapdragon 626 processor, and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Galaxy C5 is having the storage of 64GB and can be expanded up to 256 GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 16 megapixels rear camera and 16 megapixels front camera. Powered by 2600 mAh of the battery.
This update comes with latest security patch update. We provide full speed download link to Nougat update for Galaxy C5 SM-C5000. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to upgrade, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The security update is only available for the Galaxy C5 SM-C5000 version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: C5000ZCU1BQJ2
- Device name: Samsung Galaxy C5
- Model number: SM-C5000
- Security Patch Level: 2017-08-01
- Status: Official
- Region: China
- Make sure your device model no is SM-C5000.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and latest Odin tool and Firmware from below.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ C5000ZCU1BQJ2 Galaxy C5 SM-C5000 Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
- A910FXXU1BQHB On Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F Firmware
- T818TUVU1BQJ3 On Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T Firmware (Oct 2017)
- Update OxygenOS 4.7.1 On OnePlus 5T [FULL ROM]
- G610FDDU1BQI2 Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F Firmware (Aug 2017)
- Guide To Install LG G4 Nougat Firmware (F500k/L/S)
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and C5000ZCU1BQJ2 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.