Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware is ready for Moto X Pure. Motorola promised that this device will get nougat update from Moto. Someday age Moto sends Nougat update to USA variant device. Earlier they launched Nougat update for Moto G4 Play, Moto X Style, and many other devices. Recently, the update is rolled out for Moto X Pure XT1575. The updates are available on OTA and firmware. Today we share NPH 25.200-22 nougat firmware on Moto X Pure XT1575.
You can manually flash the update, and it is about 1GB in size. This build version is NPH 25.200-22 and system version 25.11.22. Also, this update gets you latest security patch update. You can Update NPH 25.200-22 Nougat firmware on Moto X Pure XT1575 manually for USA variant.
Moto X Pure Update Details:-
- Android Version: Nougat v7.0
- Device: Moto X Pure
- Model Number: XT1575
- Status: Official [Stable]
- Build Number: NPH 25.200-22
- System version: 25.11.22
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Flash Tool ADB Flash tool download it from below links.
- Need your device at least to 70% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Enable ” USB debugging.”
- Download Update Zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Downloads NPH 25.200-22 On Moto X Pure XT1575 ⇓⇓
For US Moto X Pure Edition: NPH25.200-22_OTA
Moto X Pure US Nougat Incremental: Blur_Version.24.231.16_OTA
Guide To Flash The Update- Method #1:
- Firstly, download the above Zip File and save it your external SD Card or Internal Storage on your device.
- Now, It’s time to turn off the phone and press POWER + VOL DOWN buttons. It will show NO COMMAND.
- Hold Power + Vol Up button, and there you will see the recovery options select it.
- In the recovery select Update from SD Card, and navigate to the ZIP you downloaded earlier.
- Wait until the process finishes and then reboot your phone.
- DONE!! Now enjoy the nougat update.
Recommended For You:
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Moto X Play XT1562 Stock ROM + OTA
- Nougat Update For Moto X Style XT-1572
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware For Moto X Play
- Huawei P9 EVA-L09 B388 Nougat Update
Guide To Flash The Update- Method #2:
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the ADB_Fastboot_tool_2016.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above Nougat NPH 25.200-22 OTA ROM to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace filename with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip ”
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.
Now you have successfully flashed the Nougat update for your Moto X Pure. If you have any problems comment in the comment box. If you like the post, don’t forget to share it!!