T580UEU2BQF1 USA Galaxy Tab A SM-T580 Firmware (June 2017)
The T580UEU2BQF1 update is ready for Galaxy Tab A smartphone. You find more marshmallow and nougat full firmware or OTA update in the previous post on this blog, all links fully unlocked. Officially Samsung launched the latest Android 7.0 580UEU2BQF1 USA Galaxy Tab A SM-T580 Firmware with June 2017 Security Patch. If you don’t update your device, then flash this version of firmware that makes your phone latest nougat Android version. That is an official stock firmware. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that were introduced in this Android nougat update with new Security Patch.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T580 smartphone with Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). Galaxy Tab A (2016) runs 1.3GHz quad-core it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. This device has 16/32 GB internal storage. This device has 10.1 inches PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels display. Tab A (2016) packs 8-megapixel rare camera & 2-megapixel front camera.
This update also changed some changelog, the new item added and latest May [01.06.2017] security patch update with other some new features added. We created the direct download link of T580UEU2BQF1 USA Galaxy Tab A SM-T580 Firmware. This firmware only for SM-T580 USA (Cellular South) version device. You can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: – T580UEU2BQF1
- Device: – Samsung Galaxy Tab A
- Model: – SM-T580
- Release Date: – 02-06-2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.06.2017
- Country: USA (Cellular South)
- Status: – Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-T580.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ G935PVPS4BQE1 Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935P Firmware ⇓⇓
USA (Cellular South)
Recommended for you:-
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and T580UEU2BQF1 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.