On this week Lenovo sent a new update on Lenovo K6 Power. The OTA update came with latest Android 7.0 Nougat. Latest Android Nougat S222 Update is now available for Lenovo K6 Power. We provide official firmware link below. Today we share with you a guide to install Android 7.0 Lenovo K6 Power Nougat OTA. Let’s some talk about the device.
Previous Lenovo launched Lenovo K6 Power in the smartphone market. The Lenovo K6 Power powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and it comes with 2/3GB of RAM. Also, has 16/32 GB of internal storage. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. This device gives you snap 13-megapixel rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
This update brings the latest Android 7.0 to the device and adds many new things. Many users want to update their device to nougat !!! Then you are the right place. Here the guide and K33_S222_170523_ROW OTA link for K6 Power variant device. This firmware flash by stock recovery via a system update. Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. Install Android 7.0 Lenovo K6 Power Nougat OTA which build number is S222. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
Features of this update:-
- Multi-window Support.
- Improved & Clean Notifications.
- Data Saver.
- Customizable DPI.
- Quick App Switching.
- Android Version: – Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Release Date: – June.2017
- Device: – Lenovo K6 Power
- Status: – Official
- Software version: – S222
- Type:- “.zip ”
⇓ Download Android 7.0 Lenovo K6 Power Nougat OTA ⇓
You may like also:-
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ K33_S222_170523_ROW.zip ” and copy the file to external storage.
- Now turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- Click on install option.
- Then navigate to the K33_S222_170523_ROW.zip file.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – If you running on stock Marshmallow version then flash this file, either if you use any other custom Marshmallow ROM then don’t flash this file.