Guide To Install MIUI 8 Android 4.4 KitKat ROM For Lava Iris X1 Grand
Guide To Install MIUI 8 Android 4.4 KitKat ROM For Lava Iris X1 Grand. MIUI Version 8 is the latest release from Xiaomi to its official UI MIUI. This ROM for Lava Iris X1 Grand is based on the Android 4.4.4 KitKat version. As always let’s get information about this Lava Iris X1 Grand.
Short Info About Lava Iris X1 Grand:
Lava Iris X1 Grand has a Display of 480by 854 resolution and 5.0inch of the screen. Iris X8 Grand 5 has 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek 6582M processor, and it comes with 1GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 8GB and can be expanded up to 32GB. In the concern with the camera, it has 8 megapixels rear camera and 2 megapixels front camera. Powered by 2200mAh of the battery.
MIUI Version 8 which is the latest release from Xiaomi, but it’s available in KitKat for Iris X1 Grand. So if you are a Lava Iris X1 Grand user you must install this ROM because it has lot more features and smoothness than the stock ROM of Iris X1 Grand. More stability, smoothness and more performance you will get by this ROM. Let’s check it out its some of the main features.
Working Features of MIUI 8 ROM for Lava Iris X1 Grand:-
- Dual 3G is Working
- SD Card Default
Almost everything is working in this ROM. So just flash this ROM by following the procedure given below.
Recommended For You:
- Install Android 6.0 MIUI 8 For Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version
- Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MiUI 8 ROM For Galaxy S6/Edge
- Latest Android 6.0 Custom MIUI 8 ROM For Nubia Z11
- Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MiUI 8 ROM For Honor 7
Supported Devices model:
- Lava Iris X1 Grand
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MIUI 8 ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 8 KitKat ROM For Lava Iris X1 Grand ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MIUI_8_KitKat_LavaIrisX1Grand.Zip”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to MIUI_8_KitKat_LavaIrisX1Grand.Zip.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process Completes, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the MIUI 8 ROM.