Coolpad Mega 2.5d Firmware with YGDP Flash Tool
Good news for Coolpad Mega 2.5d users, Working Coolpad Mega 2.5d Firmware is here with flash tool. If you are a Coolpad Mega 2.5d user and still using old rom then you can update your device to stock Android 6.0. Here is the Coolpad Mega 2.5d Android 6.0 Firmware with tool driver and guide.
The Coolpad Mega 2.5d came with the 8-megapixel rear camera to capture a good quality image and 8-megapixel in front facing the camera for selfies. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 2500mAh battery. The sensors in this device are a Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
If you face any lag of your device and software issue then follow the guide to install this stock firmware. This stock firmware for Mega 2.5d will update your device to Android 6.0, fixes any issue and unbrick Mega 2.5d. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Mega 2.5d. So let’s go to the instruction to download Coolpad Mega 2.5d Firmware and YGDP Flash Tool.
Coolpad Mega 2.5d Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 6.0.
- Version Name: 6.0.028.P2.170104.Y83_I00
- Android Name: Marshmallow
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: unknown
- Device name: Mega 2.5D
- Country: EN
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.38GB
Firmware Tool, Driver link
We have uploaded latest firmware, YGDP Coolpad flash tool you can download directly from our site.
Firmware ⇒ 6.0.028.P2.170104.Y83_I00.zip
Tool ⇒ YGDP_V5.00.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download the Tool and CPB zip file unzip file.
- Then run “YGDP.exe” from “YGDP” folder.
- Select “Customer“
- Then click on config in YGDP tool.
- Add “CPB” file from that you download before.
- Then Switch off your device and connect to a computer with pressing Vol Up + Down key.
- After that click on start in YGDP tool.
You May Also Like:
- Official Android 7.0 v227 Coolpad Note 5 Nougat Firmware (May 2017)
- Latest Marshmallow V10 Firmware For Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- [Firmware] Latest Coolpad Note 5 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Cool UI 8.0 Marshmallow Coolpad Note 3 Lite Firmware
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.