Install 7.1.2 AOKP Nougat ROM for Redmi 5A
Redmi 5A got the Android 7.1 Nougat update officially. Redmi 5A launched with MIUI 9 Nougat version, but many users want to update the device to the new Android 7.1 Custom ROMs Like RR, AOKP then you can try 7.1.2 AOKP Nougat ROM For Redmi 5A. So today we share Stable 7.1.2 AOKP Nougat ROM For Redmi 5A. This custom ROM is fully stable and based on the latest Android 7.1 Nougat with the most recent security patch.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A packs octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and will come with 2GB of RAM. This device has 5.5 inches HD capacitive touchscreen. The display resolution of 720x 1280pixels. This device has Dual 13megapixel rear with LED flash camera for taking good-quality photos and 5-megapixel front camera for a perfect selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. This will be another budget device from Xiaomi which will have an impact on budget range smartphones.
AOKP based on Android OS with a fully optimized kernel and light UI to get maximum performance. So AOKP is one of the best custom Android 7.1 Stable AOKP Nougat ROM For Redmi 5A Riva. Thanks to XDA members ” ataberkozen ” to share this ROM.
Features of AOKP Nougat ROM:-
- Simple UI.
- Super Smooth.
- Dialer fixed
- VOLTE Working
- Camera Works
you can call this as a stable custom ROM for Redmi 5A RIVA. So you can use this ROM as your daily driver.
Recommended For You:
- Unofficial Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Huawei Y6
- Download Micromax Bharat 5 Plus Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Install Official Nougat CyanogenMod 14.1 For OnePlus 3
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MoKee ROM For Nubia Z11 mini S NX549J
- Install Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM On Nubia Z11 NX531J
- Required Custom Recovery.
- Backup Your Current ROM & all-important Data.
- Need your device at least to 60% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Download AOKP_ROMzip, file.
- Read Instruction.
AOKP Nougat ROM For Redmi 5A RIVA Link:
Guide To Install:-
- Download and copy all files to external or internal memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click install.
- Then navigate to the Rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select the AOKP_Nougat.zip file from the list to flash it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait for processing complete.
- Reboot your device & enjoy.
- It takes 5-10 minutes to boot, please don’t interrupt the process.