Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.1 For Canvas Hue
This post about how to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.1 For Canvas Hue.
Today we are shares CyanogenMod 12.1 custom ROM for Micromax Canvas Hue. It is the new version of CyanogenMod with many new features. Its name is CyanogenMod 12.1, this ROM is based on the Android 5.1.1 lollipop. We know that CyanogenMod is the best custom ROM for all android devices. It is most optimized custom ROM. It looks like some of stock Android 5.1 lollipop launcher. this ROM also supports the theme, multi-window, androidFX and much more.This ROM works properly. Its battery backup also good. If you are Micromax Canvas Hue users and you want to android 5.1.1 lollipop ROM so it is best to custom Rom for your device. Flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new CyanogenMod 12.1.
About Micromax Canvas Hue :-
Micromax Canvas Hue smartphone comes with stable Android v4.4.2 (KitKat). The Canvas Hue is run on 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. It comes with 8 GB of internal storage that can be expanded 32GB via MicroSD card. It has 5.0 inches, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels display. This phone lets you snap fair 8-megapixel back camera for photos & 2-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope. So let’s go to the instructions below….
CyanogenMod 12.1 Rom Details :-
- Smarter Screen.
- Notification Manager and LCD Density.
- Redesigned Launcher.
- New AudioFX.
- Lockscreen visualiser.
- Ambient Display, Gestures.
- And Much More.
- Backup Your Current ROM via Nandroid Backup.
- Need Installed Custom Recover.
- Your Device At Least To 60% Charge for flashing.
- Download CM12.1_ V3_Canvas_Hue_240916.zip
- Download Compatible Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 12.1 For Canvas Hue ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “CM12.1_ V3_Canvas_Hue_240916.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- Back to Recovery Menu and click on “Install Zip”.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select CM12.1_ V3_Canvas_Hue_240916.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Click “Yes” to confirm.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Then Flash Gapps by the same step accepts wipe or format.
- After process Done Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.