The official Doogee X10 Stock Firmware is here with driver tool and guide. Doogee X10 is now available on the market and after release TWRP and root method, you can install lots of mods, custom ROM and much more. To keep your device safe always save Doogee X10 firmware to repair. You can also update Doogee X10 smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick Doogee X10.
Download Doogee X10 Stock Firmware
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem then you can download the Stock ROM or stock firmware for Doogee X10. By installing this stock firmware you can solve Screen freezing, boot loop other software related issues. Also, you can use this firmware to unbrick Doogee X10. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your device. The Doogee X10 Firmware is now available for all regions with play store. So let’s go the instruction to download the Firmware.
Doogee X10 Specification:
This year, Doogee released Doogee X10 with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). This device runs on 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6570 processor and it comes with 512 MB of RAM. This device comes with a 5.0 inches IPS, LCD capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 854 pixels. It has 8 GB of internal storage.
This device brings the 5.0-Megapixel rear camera to capture good quality images and 2.0-Megapixels front-facing camera for the selfies. The device powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3360 mAh battery. It has a Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Light Sensor.
- Android Version: Android 6.0
- Android Name: Marshmallow
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Device name: Doogee X10
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
Download Doogee X10 Firmware
We have uploaded the latest Doogee X10 firmware, SP Flash Tool and MTK driver so you can download directly from our site. This firmware helps you to many software issues and also unbrick Doogee X10.
|Model Name: Doogee X10
|Driver - MTK Driver
|Firmware with Tool
Guide To Install Firmware:
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Then extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Now install USB drivers.
- After that open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [MT6570_Android_scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.