We are sharing Elephone P9000E Stock Firmware with Tool and complete guide. Here we have the official Nougat firmware for P9000E. You can also update your Elephone P9000E smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to Stock ROM.
Early of this year, Elephone released Elephone P9000E with Android 7.0 (Nougat). This device runs on Octa Core 1.8 GHz MTK6755M processor and it comes with 4 GB of RAM. Elephone P9000E comes with 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 1920 x 1080 pixels with 401 PPI. It has 32 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 64 GB. This is the first device from Elephone that comes with a narrow bezel of low budget.
The Elephone P9000E gives you 13-megapixel of rear camera to capture great memories, and also 8-megapixel of front facing the camera for excellent Selfies. The best part is it comes with F/2.0 large aperture and laser-aided autofocus feature for good quality sensitive to the low light photo. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope, fingerprint.
If you face any lag of your device and network issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Elephone P9000E. So let’s go to the instruction to install Elephone P9000E Stock Firmware.
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 16.10.2017
- Model: Elephone P9000E
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.4 GB
⇓⇓ Download BLU R2 LTE Stock Firmware From Below ⇓⇓
You May Also Like:
- Stock Full Android 7.0 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920A AT&T Firmware
- Complete List Of Official Nubia Z9 Max Stock Roms
- Karbonn Titanium S21 Stock Firmware and Tool
- LeeDrOiD Nougat Custom ROM For HTC U Ultra
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
If you want complete guide with video then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.