Download Lava X41 Plus Stock Firmware With Tool
We are sharing Lava X41 Plus Stock Firmware With Tool and Complete Guide. Here we have the official Nougat firmware. You can also update your Lava X41 Plus smartphone, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to Stock ROM.
Recently Lava released Lava X41 Plus with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). This device runs on Quad-core 1.3GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Lava X41 Plus comes with 5.0 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 720×1280 pixels with 294 PPI. It has two variant of 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 32 GB.
Download Lava X41 Plus Stock Firmware
The Lava X41 Plus gives you 8-megapixel of rear camera to capture great memories, and also 5-megapixel of front facing the camera for excellent Selfies. The best part is it has dual tone LED flash. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
If you face any lag of your device and network issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Lava Iris 41. So let’s go to the instruction to install Lava X41 Plus Stock Firmware.
- Android Version: Android 6.0
- Android Name: Marshmallow
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 29.10.2017
- Model: Lava X41 Plus
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.2 GB
⇓⇓ Download Lava X41 Plus Stock Firmware ⇓⇓
You May Also Like:
- Install Flyme 6 Nougat Firmware On Meizu M3 Note
- Install Android 7.0 Lenovo K6 Note Nougat Firmware
- Download Intex Aqua 5.5 VR Stock Firmware
- Install Oppo R809T Stock Firmware
- Lava E Tab Z7S Stock Firmware and Tool
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file via WinRAR and 7zip.
- Install Spreadtrum USB driver.
- Now open the SPD upgrade download file and click the open upgradedownload.exe
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- Now click load packed button & browse and select ” .pac ” file in the firmware folder which you have already downloaded.
- Now click the start downloading button.
- After the flashing, a green pass message will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
If you want complete guide with video then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.