Install AICP 13.0 On Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus Oreo Custom ROM
This is one of the best flagship devices from Lenovo. This is AICP Custom ROM, They already have ROM based on Android 7.1 nougat for ZUK z2 plus. So if you love custom ROMs or customizations on your phone almost without any bugs. Then you must try this AICP Custom ROM. Now we have added some details about the phone and ROM then the instructions. This post is all about Install AICP 13.0 On Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus Oreo Custom ROM.
About Zuk Z2 Plus:
This device has been launched in may of 2016. The Zuk Z2 Plus has a 5-inch display with a display of 1080 x 1920 pixels and with 441 PPI. And the best part is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad-core 2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo processor. This device has 2 variant 3 GB and 4GB RAM with 64GB of internal storage. And the camera of Zuk Z2 Plus is a 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera. Powered by 3500 mAh battery and sensors of this phone is Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Install Gapps, with full guide from Here
- Remove Finger Print and Storage Encryption.
- Need Your Device At Least To 60% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download Latest AICP ROM Build and Gapps Zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download AICP 13.0 On Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Read Pre-requisites.
- Download Latest AICP ROM Build and Gapps Zip & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Up+ Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu Navigate To The ROM zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select Rom File From The List To Flash It.
- Install Gapps in the same method.
- Now Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note: – The First Time It’s Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.