Guide To Install Android 8.0 Oreo EMUI 8 ROM For Honor 9
Android 8.0 Oreo is getting ready for most of the flagship devices. Of course Huawei also going to push the Android 8.0 Oreo EMUI 8 update to its selected devices. Honor 9 a successor of Honor 8 which was released earlier. Huawei uses their custom skin UI EMUI and it is same also with Honor 9. It is the same device as the Honor 8 but has a dual camera back setup and some more things to add up. So here is much awaited ROM for Huawei Honor 9. EMUI 8 is now available for Honor 9 users for use. It is a official stock ROM so it is stable. Maybe there will be some minor bugs but they can fix it in their corresponding updates. So follow the Guide To Install Android 8.0 Oreo EMUI 8 ROM For Honor 9.
Recommended For You:
- Install B130 Update For Honor 9 STF-L09 Nougat Europe/Russia
- Guide To Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy A7 2016
- Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
- Guide To Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MIUI 8 ROM For Cool 1
- Guide To Install August AT&T Firmware Update For LG V20 H91010P
- Install Marshmallow B399 Huawei P8 Update [Europe]
Huawei already releases rolling out Huawei Honor9 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware. EMUI 8.0 comes with lots of new features. Like new floating Navigation dock, new split-screen key, New smart notifications, and home key shortcut. If you want to update your device, then you are at right place. Here the Huawei Honor 9 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware. EMUI 8.0 update for Honor 9 comes with a build number STF-L09C432. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs to 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download EMUI 8 ROM For Honor 9 ⇓⇓
**Navigate To L09-B31 Folder You will find the files There**
Guide To Install Update (TWRP method):-
- Download ” required files from above “.
- Copy all files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter TWRP recovery mode.
- In recovery go to Install.
- Then navigate to the Update.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, again click on install then install update_full_MHA-L09_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Then reboot your device.
Guide To Install Update (dload method):-
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.