About Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G :- The smartphone was released in September 2015. The phone comes with 4.5 inches touch screen with 480 pixels by 854 pixels resolution . The Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G is powered by 1.1 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 processor with 1GB of RAM. 8 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB . The Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G comes with a main camera of 5 megapixels on the back and a front 2 megapixels for selfie . The Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2000mAh removable battery.
This Full flash file help you to recover your device from hard brick also update your device , This Flash File also reset your device if you forget patent lock and password .
- Android Version :- Lollipop 5.1 .
- Ui Version :- Stock UI .
- Release Date :- September 2015 .
- Model :- flashable .
- Status :- Official
- Type :- “.Firmware ” file & UMI Flash Tool.
- File Size :- 1.0 GB
⇓⇓Download Q400 Firmware and Tool⇓⇓
Firmware Update Guide :-
- Extract Firmware Zip File Via WinZip and; 7zip.
- Install USB Drivers.
- Now Open The UM09 FlashTool V1004 & Click The … dot button Tab Button Select Browse The Firmware.zip .
- Select Usb Port .
- Now Hit The Start .
- Switch Off Your Phone & Connect Your Phone To The PC.
- After The Flashing A Green Tick Will Be Appear.
- Disconnect Your Phone And Again Connect Your To The PC.
- Watch How To Flash.avi video For More Guide .