Download Xolo Cube 5.0 Stock Firmware And Tool
Download Xolo Cube 5.0 Stock Firmware And ToolWe share Xolo Cube 5.0 stock firmware and full tool and manual. Here we have upload lollipop firmware for Xolo_Cube 5.0. You can also update your Xolo_Cube 5.0 smartphone and return to stock, also if you have a brick or boot loop device after installing custom ROM or anything custom mods.
Xolo released Xolo Cube 5.0 smartphone with stable android v5.0 (lollipop) hive atlas UI. The Xolo Cube 5.0 is run 1.3 GHz MediaTek mt6582m processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. Internal storage is 8 GB that can be expanded 32gb via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. This device has snap brilliant 8-megapixel photos and 2-megapixel for a selfie. It has removable li-po 2100 mah battery. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
You may also like:
Micromax Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001 Firmware and FlashTool
Official B130 To EMUI 5.0 For Honor 8 Nougat Firmware [FRD-L02] [India]
Xolo LT2000 Stock Firmware & Tool
Download Gionee Pioneer P5W Firmware And Tool
If your device brick or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to the stock ROM.
Xolo Cube 5.0 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version:- Lollipop v5.0
- UI Version:- HIVE Atlas UI
- Device name: Xolo Cube 5.0
- Model support:- All.
- Release Date :- 19.Apr.2016
- Status :- “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size:- 711/730MB
⇓⇓ Download Xolo Cube 5.0 Firmware From Below⇓⇓
⇑ Note:- Only For 2GB Version ⇑
⇑ Note:- Only For 1GB Version ⇑
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Install USB Drivers.
- Extract Xolo_Cube_5.0_S0.zip file via WinZip or 7zip.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button and browse and select the extracted Xolo_Cube_5.0_S0.zip [scatter.txt] file from firmware folder.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the pc.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note:- The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If Any Problem Please Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p
FOR MORE UPDATE PLEASE LIKE OUR FACEBOOK, GOOGLE AND TWITTER PAGE