Download XOLO Era Stock Firmware, Tool With Complete Guide
We share XOLO Era stock firmware and full tool and manual. Here we have upload KitKat firmware for XOLO_Era. You can also update your XOLO_Era smartphone and return to stock, also if you have a brick or boot loop device after installing custom ROM or anything custom mods.
Xolo released XOLO Era smartphone with stable android v4.4.2 (KitKat) hive atlas UI. The XOLO Era is run 1.2ghz quad-core Spreadtrum 7731 and it comes with 1GB of RAM. Internal storage is 8gb that can be expanded 32 GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. It lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel photos and 2-megapixel for a selfie. This device has removable Li-ion 2100 mah battery. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor.
You may also like:
Update Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09/MHA-L29 B190_Firmware [Europe]
Install Xperia X Rom For All Sony Xperia Z5 All Versions
Download Gionee M2 Stock_Firmware, Tool
Official CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow Custom Rom For OnePlus 2
If your device brick or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to stock ROM.
XOLO Era Firmware Details:-
- Android Version:- KitKat v4.4.2
- UI Version:- HIVE Atlas UI
- XOLO Era:- All.
- Release Date :- 19.Apr.2016
- Status:- “.Zip” file and Tool.
- File Size:- 457MB
⇓⇓ Download XOLO Era Firmware From Below ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract Xolo_Era_S014_20150925.zip file via WinZip and 7zip.
- Install Spreadtrum USB Drivers.
- Now Open The SPD Upgrade Download File & Click The Open UpgradeDownload.exe
- Switch Off Your Phone & Connect Your Phone To The PC.
- Now Click load packed Button and Browse And Select “.pac” File In The Firmware Folder Which You Have Already Downloaded.
- Now Hit The Start Downloading Button.
- After The Flashing A Green Pass Message Will Be Appear.
- Disconnect Your Phone And Make It On.
Note:- Frist Time Its Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
If Any Problem Please Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p
FOR MORE UPDATE PLEASE LIKE OUR FACEBOOK, GOOGLE AND TWITTER PAGE
After Flash passed(Green color). Mobile switch on logo stuck. Kindly reply what can i do?
backup your device imei then full flash. (full format)